Harmful viruses and malware attacks on smartphones are not a new phenomenon. If you want to protect your device from them, it is necessary to take several precautions. The primary task is to always update the smartphone. In this case, members of the Android platform can rely on Google Security updates. This will allow them to keep harmful viruses and malware away from their devices. However, this is not always enough to avoid malware. This is because of the fact that there is a lot of malware out there that is capable of compromising Google’s security. As a result, in this situation, this report is to tell us exactly what steps should be taken to protect the smartphone.
Those interested in strengthening the security of smartphones can install any well-rated antivirus from the Play Store. In that case, if needed, the antivirus can be bought for money. Below is how to implement antivirus security on a smartphone. Here, for example, we have chosen one of the best antivirus called Kaspersky Internet Security. However, any other antivirus can be chosen instead.
Get rid of harmful malware on your smartphone this way
- First, download the Kaspersky Security & VPN application from the Google Play Store.
- Now open the application and read its policies and conditions. Now select ‘Agree’ and proceed.
- Provide the necessary permissions (App Permissions) for the operation of the app.
- On the next screen you will find the option to ‘Subscribe’. In this case, it is possible to avoid the subscription by selecting the cross icon on the left.
- When the ‘ready to scan’ message appears on the screen, click on the ‘Scan’ button.
6. When the scan is complete, the report will reveal all information regarding the presence or absence of viruses and malware on the smartphone. If the device is infected with a virus, the virus can be removed by following the instructions below.
7. If the device has a virus, in most cases the app will suggest uninstalling it. In that case, just click the ‘ok’ button to remove the virus from the smartphone. Also follow the app’s instructions to resolve other malicious issues raised in the report.
8. Finally reboot the device and start using it again.