Although the launch of smartphones was relatively hampered in 2020 due to the Corona situation, new smartphones have been launched almost every day this year i.e. in 2021. Even at the end of the year, multiple handsets of different styles and features have accumulated in the global and Indian markets. Interestingly, a list of new smartphones that could be launched in 2022 has already leaked to the internet, courtesy of TechPage and TipStar. It is said that Apple iPhone SE 3, Apple iPhone 14 Max, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, Samsung Galaxy S21 FE and OnePlus 10 Pro models will be launched next year. In that case today we will inform about the possible launch schedule and features of these smartphones coming in the flagship category starting from the budget range.
List of upcoming smartphones in 2022 (list of upcoming smartphones in 2022)
- Apple iPhone SE 3: There are rumors that Apple may launch iPhone SE 3 in the market in the first quarter of next year Speaking of features, the upcoming iPhone 5G will come with connectivity and will be powered by the company’s latest A15 Bionic processor. Let me tell you, the A13 bionic chipset was used in the previous iPhone SE phone. In that case, Face ID may be found on the upcoming third generation iPhone SE phone as a security feature.
- Apple iPhone 14 Max: Next year’s list of upcoming flagship smartphones includes the Apple iPhone 14 Max. Although the iPhone 13 debuted just a few months ago, discussions about the iPhone 14 series began in Tekpara before the latest series launch. In this case, the top two models in the iPhone 14 series are expected to have 6.1-inch and 6.8-inch display panels.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra: The world’s number one smartphone may be introduced in the world market next year with a new phone called Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. A recent report claims that the upcoming handset will have S-Pen support. At the same time, the latest model in the Galaxy S22 series for this S-Pen is rumored to have a dedicated storage slot, as well as a ‘super powerful’ camera setup.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE: Samsung is especially known for bringing budget-friendly smartphones. According to reports, the Chinese company will launch a new budget smartphone called Galaxy S21FE in January 2022. In terms of features, it may come with a 6.4-inch (2,340×1,060 pixels) display. In the case of the camera front, the phone will have a triple rear camera setup with a 32-megapixel primary sensor and a 12-megapixel secondary lens, and an 8-megapixel camera for the other two sensors. It has been reported that this smartphone will use Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 processor.
- OnePlus 10 Pro: OnePlus 10 Pro may launch in 2022 with new camera update. The smartphone will have a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1,440 pixels and a refresh rate of 120 Hz. It may come with 128GB or 256GB storage where it will use a 5,000 mAh capacity battery for power backup.