Short videos have become very popular in the digital world these days. In this case, this type of video is not only helping to entertain people now, but a large number of people are now able to earn thousands of rupees by making short videos on various social media platforms. The graphics of this mobile videography have grown exponentially, especially in the event of a lockdown due to the Corona epidemic. The most important thing is that without any special degree or skill, with the help of just a little bit of creativity, people have the opportunity to make a lot of money by making great videos and posting them on social media.
And not just earning money, many are trying to make such videos to showcase their talent in front of the audience. In that case, if you want to make short videos like this, first of all you need to know about some video editing apps, which will help you to make such videos using your mobile phone. In fact, in this report, we are going to tell you about the top 5 free video editing applications that will help you to easily customize your mobile videos.
1. Video Editor & Maker – InShot
One of the most popular and popular app for making short videos is InShot. This allows you to easily create awesome video effects and feature-rich short videos with your mobile phone, which is bound to captivate viewers. You will get the following features in this app:
- Users can trim and cut videos as needed.
- A video can be divided into multiple clips.
- Multiple clips and videos can be merged together.
- There is an advantage to combine and compress video without losing quality.
- Video speed can be adjusted from 0.2x to 100x with reverse and rewind clip options.
- Vlog Music Video Maker lets users add any music they want to a video.
- Audio can be extracted from a video and multiple sound effects can be added.
- There are over 1,000 stickers and fun memes that users can use as needed.
2. KineMaster – Video Editor
Using the KineMaster app, users will have the opportunity to do video editing completely free. However, if users take a KineMaster Premium subscription, many more effective video-making features will be unlocked, allowing them to create more great and engaging videos. Again, with this subscription, users will be able to get an ad-free experience without any watermark while using the app. The following benefits can be found in this app:
- Download and re-edit projects.
- Several tools needed to cut and crop video.
- Combining and editing videos, images, as well as adding stickers, special effects, text to videos.
- The ability to purchase multiple transitions, effects, videos and images, stickers, fonts and animations from the KineMaster Asset Store.
- Add voiceover, music, voice changer, and sound effects to the video.
- Reversing video, creating visual effects like slow-mo, and applying blending mode.
- Opportunity to use color adjustments and multiple color filters to create unique videos.
3. Video Editor & Maker – VideoShow
The app called VideoShow comes with multiple effective video editing features, including music, animation stickers, cartoon filters, sound effects and much more. This app allows short filmmakers to edit their videos in a personalized way using various features including scroll text, FX, effects, GIF, trendy transitions or live dubbing. The following benefits can be found in this app:
- Users can easily create their own vlogs, catchy memes and fun videos with VideoShow.
- The Audio Extractor feature is capable of extracting all unnecessary audio from a video.
- Ready-made templates are available for choosing tempos and templates.
- Users can export 4K video as well as save HD video without losing any quality.
- Multiple videos can be displayed on one screen using the video overlay.
- Emoji or animated filters can be added as well as double exposure effects.
- In addition to adding voice-over like a recorder, your voice can be converted to robotic sound.
4. VivaCut – Pro Video Editor
For Android applications, VivaCut is a pro video editor that allows you to create effects like multi-layer timeline, chroma key and green screen in the video. This will enable users to create unique cinematic videos with music on various social media platforms. The following features are available in this app:
- Opportunity to combine/mix videos and edit Hollywood-style.
- Advantages of applying video collages, masks, texts, emojis, stickers etc.
- Add linear, mirror, radial, rectangle, and oval effects to the video.
- The ability to extract music/audio from a video as well as add multiple sound effects.
- Opportunity to create a cinematic overlay video editor with transition effects.
- Combining clips together to create a double exposure.
- Export 720 pixels, 1080 pixels, and 4k video.
5. FilmoraGo – Video Editor & Maker
FilmoraGo is an HD video editor and video maker application with multiple functional features like text, audio, emoji, special effects, filters, backgrounds, etc. This app will especially help the users to create very interesting videos easily. The following features are available in this app:
- This is a very easy-to-use video editing app.
- This app is extremely adept at helping experienced filmmakers, including newcomers, to create high quality movie scenes.
- Videos can be trimmed, cut, and merged.
- There is an opportunity to use multiple color filters to make the video more interesting.
- A video can be cropped and exported to HD quality, as well as a video and photo can be fitted to any aspect ratio.
- No watermark/ad will be seen after updating to VIP.