In the current digital age, it is impossible to meet people who have smartphones in their hands but do not have WhatsApp (WhatsApp) in them! We are not unaware of the global popularity of this instant messaging platform owned by Meta, one of the main reasons is the many effective and fun features available in the app. And for the convenience of the users, the company also often rolls out new features. When it comes to communicating with someone or needing to say something to someone, the first thing that comes to mind of this platform is to call or message. As a result, the user base of this app is increasing.
But if WhatsApp is used arbitrarily, even a little carelessness can get you into extreme trouble. In fact, while using it extensively, users sometimes unknowingly do something wrong that could result in their WhatsApp account being banned! Yes, you are right! The company has sternly warned users that it will immediately ban the user’s WhatsApp account if any malicious activity such as spreading fake news or sending spam messages is done on the platform.
Now the question that must come to your mind is, what are the wrong things to do to face this problem? In this report, we are going to tell you about eight things that you must refrain from doing, if you want to continue using your WhatsApp account safely and securely in the future. Always remember, WhatsApp users will not be spared if you do something wrong. They have banned billions of accounts in the past and will continue to do so in the future.
WhatsApp can block your account if you do eight things
- Never forget to use WhatsApp for spam. Please note that creating a broadcasting list or group to send a message is basically called spam.
- If a user is blocked by a large number of people on WhatsApp in less than a day, then WhatsApp will deactivate his account.
- Always refrain from spreading fake news in different groups.
- Do not send malware as APK file on Android smartphones, or forward dangerous phishing links.
- If you create a WhatsApp account in someone else’s name and continue to use it, and if the WhatsApp authorities ever find out about it, the company will ban your account immediately.
- If you use third-party apps like WhatsApp Delta, GBWhatsApp, and WhatsApp Plus, your account may be permanently blocked. Because of security and privacy concerns, WhatsApp never allows users to use such apps.
7. If a large number of users report or complain against an account, the meta-owned instant messaging platform will immediately ban that account.
8. Never send any threatening, intimidating, derogatory, hateful, harassing, threatening or intimidating message to anyone through WhatsApp. WhatsApp has already banned the sharing of porn clips on their platform. So send a message to someone only after taking proper precautions and considering each other from head to toe.